BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

IM BEGGING YOU

January 28,2010

I made my observation at DON MATEO ELEM.SCHOOL at 9:00 in the morning, after my class in English.When I got there my coordinating teacher is teaching Math subject in gra- de 5 pupil,and the topic is about decimal point in division.I noticed that some of her students did not pay attention for what she is talking about in front and only few are listening.But the teacher is continuing her lesson.After she finished her discussion she gave a quiz eventhough she is not sure if her pupil understand the lesson. I think that she would like to finish her lesson although her pupil doesn't know very well the topic. I was disappointed because I did not saw some effort to teach. I was so very much pity to all her pupil.

0 comments: