BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

THE DANCING TEACHER

February 2 2010, tuesday. I made my observation again in my assigned school. i got there at 9:15 am, it was about to start their second subject in the morning and the subject is MSEP. when i entered the room they greet me "good morning mam" I was very flattered because that is the first time they greeted me and they called me Maam.

The teacher started the lesson, her topic was about polka dance. She got the book on the shelf and started reading it. She gave some important information about the topic and its origin. after giving some inputs, she asked her pupils to stand to execute the different step in polka. All the pupils was laughing because they said that they will see there teacher how to dance. they began to follow the first step and so on. while the pupils imitating the dance executed by there teacher, they were laughing. "ang galing naman ni mam" they uttered. I was standing at the back observing and watching what they are doing i was very happy and glad that day because even though the teacher doesnt know how to dance she gave all her effort to teach her pupils and let them experience that kind of activity.

When I finished my observation i thought that the teacher was the best person in the world. No one in this world that has a long patience to teach a child, only the TEACHER. Because all the things and knowledge taught to us by our teacher, came from their heart and from their experiences.

0 comments: