BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE OF MINE

It was February 11,2010 when we had our observation of the General Demonstration of PNU interns in Hondagua Elementary School in Hondagua,Quezon.When I enterd in the school.I was amazed because the learning environment there was different.I saw the cleanliness of the sorrowndings.I also visited the classrooms,it was full of different learning tools related to science,like the solar system that was painted on the ceiling accompanied with color blue;the mural of ecosystem and water cycle painted on the wall.When I look around,I saw the structures of male and female reproductive organs and so much more about the subject.After explaining the science resoures water I went to the classroom that was assinged to us for observation.


The interns that I observed wasMs.Jackielou Manalo.She was very relaxed that time,no signs of nervousness on her face.She started her demonstration with prayer.Her subjectmatter was about Peso and centavo in Mathematics.She motevated her pupil very well,all the pupils were very active in discussion as well as in different activities,individual or group.it was very attractive and colorful.She used play money,coins,pictures and box.She also made a small sari-sari store that she used in one of her activities.However as she go on in her discussion the pupils are also making thier noise.Eventhough shr got irratated, you cannot see it to her face.She always smile.But the pupils didn't stop being noisy and others are walking,so she uttered... "Pag hindi kayo tumigil,dudukutin ko mga mata nyo" so her pupil keep silence. I was surprised for what she was saying,but I dont blamed behaved,the puils were hyperactive. So..... to make it short the lesson was ended.Prof. Avila was the one who observed comment to Jackie's demonstration told to her that next time do not used bad words or some negative language to discipline the pupils.But it is natural,she did her best and she got 93% for her performance.I could say that she did very well in her demonstration teaching.And it was good also that I and other FS students experienced to observed the final demonstration by the interns because we acquired ideas that we can use the time comes that we in our internship and conduct our demonstration teaching.












0 comments: